Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Growing Pains

I feel like I've had a range of first trimester symptoms. Some last a few days, like the week my jaw kept locking, freaking me out when I couldn't unhinge it. Or the week my face broke out in acne like I was 14 again. Oh and the canker sores, oh the canker sores. But the ones that are staying with me (ah the loyalty) are nausea and bloating. Nice, huh? I wake up, throw up, then get ready to teach school. I battle through the morning in order to teach and eat little bits when I can. That seems to help. I have a few good hours in the afternoon. By dinnertime though, it is downhill. The only thing that feels good is to lay down. Oh, and the hunger pains. Hunger like I've never felt before. It's immediate and if I don't get food fast, I feel sick. But then I fill up fast and have to stop. The cycle repeats hourly. The bright side of all this is that I can blame your father for getting me into this whole mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment