Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Pain In the Butt

I went for my 28 week check up today. I was immediately told upon entering the room that I needed a shot in my butt. I just stared back at the nurse. Huh? She said since I have negative blood, your daddy has positive blood, and we don't know what kind you have, that I had to get a shot to protect our blood from getting mixed. Positive and negative blood don't mix well. She said 80% of the time, the baby has the father's blood. She said I'll need another one as soon as I deliver you too. I gave your daddy the death stare, he quickly exited the room, and I got my shot. This only further proves what a pain in the butt he is.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sylvia,
    Your daddy is a pain in the butt just sometimes, and it is a good thing he is or we wouldn't be waiting anxiously for your arrival.

    Love - Grandma Burton

    ReplyDelete