Monday, August 23, 2010

8 Months Down, 1 To Go?!!


Here we are, in our temporary hotel housing. I am now 8 months pregnant and feeling it. I don't think there's room for the two of us much longer. I go to the bathroom all the time, I get heartburn after almost every meal, I feel your head and hands jabbing my ribs, and I still have round ligament pain that makes it hard to walk. Now really, this is all fine to put up with temporarily, I just wanted to document it because I've heard women forget the details of pregnancy (and delivery) for good reason.

I told your daddy that I now wanted him to take his cell phone with him everywhere, even to the classes he teaches. So, he took it to the gym with him...and left it there. So much for that. You will get used to this aspect of your daddy quickly as I fully expect a toy, blanket, diaper bag or some other baby item to be left behind more than once. I just hope he remembers to take you!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sylvia,

    Your Mommy should be a creative writer. The 8th month blog she wrote is a good example of her creative skills. The part about your Daddy leaving his phone at the gym isn't creative writing, it is reality! Your Daddy is a very smart man, and smart people have a tendency to be forgetful. Please know that your Mommy and Daddy are going to be wonderful parents!!

    Love - Grandma Burton

    ReplyDelete