Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pineapple Express

Today was my 16 week appointment. It was the shortest one yet. The doctor answered a few questions, then let me hear the heartbeat. They must do this to reassure the mom that their baby is fine. It is always a relief for me. She said everything was good and sent me on my way. So I headed up to Clemson to spend the rest of the week with your dad at my "summer home." We were going to do a little house hunting!

I am now officially into my 2nd trimester and was fully expecting all morning sickness to magically disappear. I have to say it has gradually become better, although I still throw up every morning (thanks for that daily reminder). Your dad gave me some pineapple, which made me feel better. I looked it up and discovered it can help reduce nausea. So now I'm on the Pineapple Express!

No comments:

Post a Comment