Sunday, April 4, 2010

Swag

I have to say, you are accumulating a little pile of swag. I have some bibs, a hat, a ladybug toy and a couple of stuffed animals. Grandma even bought you a blue outfit and a pink outfit. You will soon learn that presents from Grandma are often followed by her saying, "you have to pick one" (although my favorite is when she says "there's a story behind this"). In this case, we'll be returning one in just a month's time!

The first thing your daddy bought you was this shirt. He was very excited to get this for you. It's from the farm where his milk comes from. And yes, he says, the cows are very happy.

Your aunts have also saved up a lot of clothes for you. I am talking bins of clothes. We are using Turner and Zoe's crib and a rocking chair that your great grandmother used to rock your grandma in. Aunt Beth used it too. The dresser you will soon recognize in your room was first in your grandma's room, then in my room growing up. I've even got an extra car seat base from a friend now. Slowly, but surely, things are coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment