Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 Months Down!

Today is the end of 18 weeks, which makes me 4 months pregnant (don't try to do the math, it doesn't add up, but it's how it's done). I feel really good these days. I get a little bigger every day, which is reassuring because I know you're there and growing. Here's the latest picture of you and me...

Tomorrow we find out if you are a girl or a boy. Sometimes mothers claim they know, but I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other. I dreamt you were a boy, your dad dreamt you were a girl. It sounds cliche, but honestly all I care about is to see you at the ultrasound and know you are safe and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! I have to say, you don't look prego any where except the belly! Excellent! I can't wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete