Monday, May 3, 2010

Southern Belle



Looks like we're getting our own little Southern Belle. Today we found out you are a girl! We had to wait awhile to see because you wouldn't uncross your legs. But, we didn't mind because it meant we got more time to see you. The ultrasound technician had to keep tapping my stomach to try and get you to move your legs, but I had to go to the bathroom, so it didn't feel too good. Luckily, the ultrasound also showed my full bladder, so she let me take a bathroom break before continuing. At one point when she was tapping, you moved your hands in front of your face as if to say, "leave me alone!" You are healthy, weigh about 12 oz. and measure 19 weeks and 1 day (I am 19 weeks today).



We've had your name picked out for ages. Sylvia and Rose were your maternal great grandmothers. Both were very special ladies. Very loving and very strong. We are sure we'll tell you stories about them through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment