Sunday, May 30, 2010

5 Months Down! 4 To Go!


Here is our 5 month picture. You move around a lot these days. I notice it the most after I eat and in the evening. My belly button is becoming shallower and my feet are slowly disappearing beneath my belly. I feel very good these days (haven't thrown up in over 1 week!). Your daddy and I go for a walk just about every day for my exercise and he rubs my feet every night. I'm enjoying this time. Thank you for going easy on me.

I showed you a picture of our older cat, Chloe. Well, this is our 3 year old, Lily. Ever since I've been pregnant, she's taken to laying on my stomach every chance she gets. We say she is incubating you. Sometimes you move around underneath her. I don't know if you hear her purr, or just feel her massive weight! In any case, know that she helped keep you warm all these months.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....look at the little belly. It's not too big at all! You look great, just a bump. Can't wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have seen this belly in person, and I even felt Sylvia Rose move!!

    ReplyDelete