Monday, June 28, 2010

6 Months Down, 3 To Go!


Here we are at 6 months. Depending on what book or website you go to, this is also the end of the 2nd trimester and the beginning of the 3rd. It's either the 27th or 28th week (I'm now 27 weeks). Your kicks are getting stronger. I can tell when you are awake, when you have hiccups and when you are dancing (I swear that must be what you are doing because you are all over the place). I don't think I particularly crave any foods, but I do eat a lot of fruit- especially watermelon. This is refreshing because it is very hot outside. I'm starting to have some aches, especially in my hips, but nothing too bad. I also seem to need a nap every afternoon. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. Please don't come early because I have nowhere to put you yet.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! You are on the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Happy Day, Sylvia Rose is headed our way, and you are both looking pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know....the afternoon nap thing won't go away. You will need one of those every day until she is 5. :-)

    You look so great! Just a bump and otherwise, can't tell you are pregnant. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete