Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today is your daddy's first Father's Day. He says it isn't really, but I think he does enough worrying already for today to count. We are in Washington D.C. for your Uncle Glenn's graduation from the FBI academy, so we met up for lunch with your daddy's high school friend, Chris. We went to a vegan place called Sticky Fingers Bakery where Chris bought your daddy this cookie.

Your daddy will be a great dad, I'm sure you know this by now. He makes up nicknames for you all the time (Silly Syl), asks about you ("How's my girl today?") and talks about things he wants to do with you (Red's games included). I enjoy the excitement that arises in his voice whenever we talk about you. You are a lucky little lady.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time I got an update here little lady. Oh wait, this blog is for Sylvia, not me. Darn. Funny store about the orange drink...not really, but it is a good story for when this is all over. Please post FBI graduation pictures!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete